Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Deeper Faith



Do we long for deeper faith? It's something we probably never really thought of having a longing for.
A deeper faith is something we should desire. With faith, nothing is impossible! Through our faith, we overcome and we have victory in our lives!


Deeper faith for me today is holding on to God's Word that says "by His stripes, we are healed."
I've been coughing and wheezing and snorting and sneezing for several days now and I have not been able to cook for my husband much.


I believe that God wants me to believe without seeing and to already thank Him for my recovery before I actually see it!


To God be the glory! Thank You Lord for my full recovery!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more