Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Make a Lacy Heart


So our plastic bin was getting out of hand so i thought that some recycling was in order.
Yup this heart is made of plarn. Ever heard of it? It’s strips of plastic cut and joined together to form a yarn like material - but it’s free!


If you google Plarn, a plethora of projects will emerge. But never have I seen a project like this.


They’re actually plarn coasters connected to make a large shape. Since Valentine’s day is coming up, I thought a heart might be appropriate.




Comments

posts you might like

Show more